1. What is The LIBRE Initiative®?
The LIBRE Initiative® is part of a 501(c4) nonpartisan, nonprofit grassroots organization dedicated to amplifying the voice of the U.S. Hispanic community so it can thrive and contribute to a more prosperous America.
2. What issues does LIBRE engage on?
LIBRE engages community members, thought leaders, and local, state, and federal lawmakers to dialogue about a number of issues the Hispanic community cares about:
- Economic opportunity: Building a strong economy where everyone has the chance to utilize their talent and succeed.
- Health care: Increasing access to quality, affordable care for Hispanic families.
- Education: Expanding educational freedom options so every child has an education that fits their unique needs
- Immigration: Reforming the system to make it easier for people to legally contribute, and to improve enforcement of our laws.
- Criminal justice reform: Creating safe communities.
Learn more by visiting LIBRE’s Issues section.