The LIBRE Initiative
Rooted in the Hispanic community, The LIBRE Initiative brings people together to advance the solutions that create the freedom and opportunity people need to discover and develop their potential.
In the areas Hispanics care about the most – quality education for our children, affordable health care for our families, a strong economy with good jobs, safer communities, and more – LIBRE seeks to fix the broken policies that hinder everyone’s ability to succeed.
The American Dream is within reach. Whether in Washington or your neighborhood, whether you’re a lawmaker, thought leader, or engaged community member, let’s work together to ensure it’s achievable for all.
The LIBRE Initiative® is part of a 501(c4) nonpartisan, nonprofit grassroots organization dedicated to amplifying the voice of the U.S. Hispanic community so it can thrive and contribute to a more prosperous America.
LIBRE engages community members, thought leaders, and local, state, and federal lawmakers to dialogue about a number of issues the Hispanic community cares about:
- Economic opportunity: Building a strong economy where everyone has the chance to utilize their talent and succeed.
- Health care: Increasing access to quality, affordable care for Hispanic families.
- Education: Expanding educational freedom options so every child has an education that fits their unique needs
- Immigration: Reforming the system to make it easier for people to legally contribute, and to improve enforcement of our laws.
- Criminal justice reform: Creating safe communities.
Learn more by visiting LIBRE’s Issues section.