#VoteNoPro Social Media Toolkit
The LIBRE Initiative needs your help, and it only takes two steps.
The PRO Act is an unprecedented attack on the American economy and the independence of America’s workers and our Hispanic community. It would force millions of Hispanic workers to join or pay fees to unions without their consent and would restrict the rights of independent contractors to operate independently, threatening the livelihoods of millions of Hispanics. Click here to learn more and download our LIBRE PRO Act Brief.
Are you ready to stand with us on the side of freedom and opportunity?
Step 1: Contact Your Lawmakers
If you haven’t already emailed your lawmakers, use our tool to send an email today — it only takes a minute!
Step 2: Post to Social Media
You can amplify your impact by sharing the email tool on social media.
When posting on social media about this effort, here are the things to do:
1. Use the hashtag #VoteNoPro
2. Include this link to the email tool: http://bit.ly/libre-vote-no-pro
3. Use one of the key talking points from below.
4. Use one of the graphics from below.
5. Tag your lawmakers when you post.
Use these key talking points when making your captions for social media:
– The PRO Act would overturn right-to-work protections in 27 states, which would force millions of Hispanics to join or pay fees to unions without their consent.
– The PRO Act would infringe on worker privacy by forcing employers to give employee contact information over to unions, enabling harassment and intimidation during union organizing drives.
– The PRO Act would restrict the rights of independent contractors to operate independently, threatening the livelihoods of over 50 million Americans, including millions of Hispanics, in the middle of an economic crisis.
Use these graphics on social media:
Use the instructions below to save these images to your phone or computer, so you can use them when posting on social media!
– On Desktop: Right-click the image to save to your computer.
– On Mobile Phone: Click and hold the image and then add to your photo library.