Dreamer Advocacy Toolkit
Este toolkit pronto estare disponible en Español.
It’s time for lawmakes to work together and approve a permanent solution for Dreamers and the countless communties they contribute to – this includes the nearly 30,000 Dreamers working as nurses, physicians’ assistants, and other health professions helping the U.S. battle against COVID-19.
But for that to happen, they need to hear from YOU!
Join the movement by using the content below to tell Congress to enact legislation to provide certainty for Dreamers!
- Tell your elected officials that it’s time to enact #Dreamer legislation by signing this letter.
- Ask 10 of your friends to join you in signing the letter.
- Share this video by our partner Tim Philips, president of Americans for Prosperity, calling congress to take action!
Social Media Challenge: Share Your Story, Share Your Opinion:
Share Your Story, Share Your Opinion! Enacting a permanent solution for Dreamers is more than providing immediate relief to the Dreamer population – it’s also about protecting our country’s communities, prosperity, and ingenuity.
Help us get this message to policymakers and people across the country by recording a short, simple video message and posting it to social media about why you support a permanent solution for Dreamers.
Use the hashtag #AFutureWithDreamers
Tag us so we can also engage: Facebook: The LIBRE Initiative, Twitter: @LIBREinitiative, and Instagram: WeAreLIBRE.
- Grab a recording device that provides you with the best audio/video quality.
- Center yourself in the frame and make sure the camera is at eye level.
- Do a “sound check.” Record a short video of yourself and replay it to make sure that you can see and hear yourself clearly.
- In approximately 30-60 seconds, share with the audience why Congress needs to urgently enact legislation to provide a permanent solution for Dreamers and the U.S. communities they serve.
- Share your video on your social media channels and encourage 5 of your friends to do the same.
Spread the Word
Post the following graphics on your social media accounts to help spread the word on the need to enact a permanent solution for Dreamers and the U.S. communities they are a part of.
We encourage you to think of your own captions but here are some suggestions to share with the graphics:
- The American people overwhelmingly support a permanent solution for Dreamers. What is Congress waiting for?
- Dreamers are patriotic and valuable members of our society. Congress: immediately enact legislation to provide a permanent solution for Dreamers and the communities they serve.
- Nearly 30,000 Dreamers are working as nurses, physicians’ assistants, and other health professions helping the U.S. battle against COVID-19. Congress needs to pass Dreamer legislation!
- It’s time for the White House and lawmakers – on both sides of the aisle – to stand together to work out a permanent solution for Dreamers and the U.S. communities they serve.
Help us amplify #AFutureWithDreamers by sharing these graphics: